Certificaat B1 (CVO, IELTS, TOEFL, Cambridge First Certificaat) of een score niveau 7/8 op de CLT niveautest.
Andere certificaten en de CLT niveautest kunnen worden aangevuld met een interview om homogene klasgroepen te kunnen samenstellen.
Inschrijven vanaf 1 december
This course aims to improve
1. written fluency and confidence
- in correspondences (formal & informal letter/e-mail writing)
- when presenting and assessing information (reports, essays)
- when expressing opinion (posts in a forum, blogging)
- when narrating & catching a reader’s attention (stories, anecdotes, flash fiction)
2. accuracy in grammar, vocabulary, register, and spelling
- through error analysis and remedial language practice;
- by expanding range (vocabulary & grammar);
- by recognizing and evaluating these elements in texts.
3. text structure
- when writing a coherent text of any kind;
- when describing and sequencing events or processes;
- when presenting information and outlining a project;
- when summarizing and reporting;
- when proofreading texts.
4. mainly reading and writing skills
- by exposure and practice in class and online;
- through the use of compensation, planning, production, interaction and learning strategies.
It addresses individual needs
- through variation and differentiation;
- through personal feedback in class from the teacher, as well as peer feedback and selfevaluation;
- through remediation of student specific problems via the online module.